- Pre slice your Avocado (You can add sprinkle of white wine vinegar to stop it going brown) and Dill and leave to one side.
- Mix all pancake ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix should be quite thick.
- Place a frying pan on a medium to high heat and melt your butter ensuing it does not burn, add 2 tablespoons of your pancake mix to the pan, flatten down the mix and shape into a circle with a spatula. It should, be about 1cm thick and 8cm wide.
- Cook the pancake for around 2 minutes on one side and flip, top the cooked pancake side with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese while the other pancake side cooks, for around 2 minutes.
- Make 1 – 2 pancakes at a time and transfer to an oven tray, leave in your preheated oven to keep warm while you cook the rest and your eggs.
- Place a pan of boiling water on the stove with 1 tsp of white wine vinegar, then turn down to a simmer
Crack 1 egg at a time into a small bowl and then gently place them into your simmering water. Cook for 3 minutes for a runny yolk.
Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and set aside to drain on kitchen paper.
- Top your pancakes with a little salmon, your poached egg, a slice of avocado, a sprinkle of dill and a dollop of crème fraiche and serve.