Monster Mash Halloween Competition
Find a Monster in our Mash and Win Up To A Super Scary £500!
This Halloween Mash Direct welcomes a spooky guest to the farm...
With veins pulsating through his paper thin green skin and metal bolts protruding from his neck, the monstrous Frankenstein wanders our farm in search of the perfect spud. Frankenstein (or as we like to call him Freddie) has hand selected the best potatoes, carrots and turnip from our fields and has planted over 100 of his little Frankenstein monsters in our Mash!
Find one inside our selected Mash products and you could win a cash prize ranging from £/€10 to a Super Scary £/€500!
Terms and Conditions Apply:
1. The promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man and Ireland residents aged 18 and over only, and excludes employees and their immediate families of Mash Direct Ltd ("the Promoter"), its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
2. The promotion will run from 09:00 am on the 10th October 2011 until 17:00pm on the 30th November 2011 (Greenwich Mean Time). Any claims made outside this time period will not be accepted.
3. Prize winners residents in the UK or Isle of Man will receive a cheque to the value between £10-£500. Winners from the Republic of Ireland will receive a cheque to the value between €10-€500. There are a total of 139 prizes : 6 prizes of £500.00/€500.00, 26 prizes of £100.00/€100.00, 25 prizes of £50.00/€50.00, 80 prizes of £20.00/€20.00 and 2 prizes of £10.00/€10.00 to be won instantly by finding a Mash Direct Monster inside special promotional packs of Mash Direct displaying the Monster Mash logo, while stocks last. Stock may run out more quickly in some geographical areas or some retailers depending upon demand.
4. Winning packs will contain a Mash Direct Monster printed token (Monster) confirming the sum of money won, a unique code to enable the Promoter to verify the prize and details of how to claim the prize. On finding a Monster in the pack consumers should submit details online at www.mashdirect.com/competitions or alternatively call 02891 878316 (calls will be charged at the standard UK network rate) and state details asked of them on the reverse of the Monster. Please allow fourteen days for the verification process to take place following submission of these details and retain the Monster for evidence, if required, to verify winnings.
5. The actual final number of prizes will be dependent upon the total number of successful claims for prizes made by entrants within the timeframe of the promotion.
6. To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only, please send your name, date of birth, address and contact number via email along with your answer to the question which can be found at www.mashdirect.com/Competitions to email@example.com. Entry is limited to one entry per person. Entrants who correctly answer the question will be entered into a random draw to win £xxx. All email entries must be received by the promoter by 17.00 on the 30th November 2011. The draw will be made on the 1st December 2011 and successful entrants will be informed if they have won a prize via a return email within one working day of the win. The Promoter shall not be liable for any system failures on the website or email server.
7. All prizes will be sent as a cheque made payable to the winner only. In order to receive their prize, successful entrants must therefore have the facility to cash a Great British Pound Sterling/Euros cheque. All cheques must be cashed within sixty days of the date entered on the cheque.
8. All prizes are non-transferrable.
9. The prizes have been distributed at random across the special promotional packs of Mash Direct and as such, a prize may not be available in each of the Mash Direct product types to which the promotion applies.
10. The Promoter will not accept any responsibility or liability for entries or claims lost, stolen, delayed, damaged (either as a result of the way the Mash Direct Product was opened by the entrant and/or any damage occurring during transit or by any other means) or undelivered for any reason whatsoever nor for any person being unable to enter the promotion for any reason whatsoever nor for any associated costs.
11. The attempted use by entrants of unique verification codes more than once, the use of unique verification codes from non-purchased packs of special promotional Mash Direct products or unique verification codes not associated with the promotion may result in a decision by the Promoter at its sole discretion to disqualify the entrant(s) and any un-awarded prizes shall be forfeited.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person found to be tampering with the Mash Direct Monster or the operation of the promotion in any capacity or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive, unlawful or in violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
13. All entrants must ensure that they provide a telephone number at the time of contacting the Promoter to claim their prize and must ensure that they are contactable on the telephone number provided once their claim for a prize has been verified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize(s) if any of the entrants cannot be contacted within a 6 week period of time of the prize verification,
14. All prizes will be sent via Royal Mail second class post within twenty eight days of verification of the prize by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter shall not assume any responsibility nor be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prizes (to the extent permissible by law).
16. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Personal information may also be shared with the Promoter’s external partners and/or agents for the purposes of administering the promotion. All entry instructions contained on or within the special promotional packs of Mash Direct form part of the Terms and Conditions.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants acknowledge that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with the Promotion without any further consent or payment and that their details may be used for future marketing purposes. Publicity may include, but is not limited to, the entrant’s name, images/photographs of the entrant and statements made by winning entrants in relation to their prize.
18. A list of winners' names and country will be made available on request from the 15th December 2011 for the period of twenty eight days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to request this list.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation at any time for whatever reason and/or due to circumstances beyond its control. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the decisions made.
c20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Northern Irish law and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. The Promoter - Mash Direct Ltd, 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Co. Down, BT23 5JU