Are you looking for a fun activity to entertain the kids over the Easter holidays?
Why not give our Easter Potato Masher Art idea a go!
What you will need -
- Egg Shaped Masher - We used a plastic masher.
- Water Based Paint - We only used Red, Yellow and Blue paint and mixed them to create new colours!
- Fine Paint Brush
- White Paper
- Green Paper - To create the grass effect. We used one of our fresh green cabbages.
How to -
- Paint your design onto the base of the masher, ensuring it is completely cover.
- Stamp the masher directly onto your white paper, you should get 2 stamps each time.
- Cut your green paper or green cabbage into the shape of blades of grass, to decorate your page. Glue to the bottom of your page.
- There you have it! A Masher-piece!
- See a picture of our finished piece below.