Parsnip is our veg of the month for August!
You can read more about our Parsnip products, Carrot & Parsnip Fries, Carrot & Parsnip Mash, Carrot and Parsnip & Turnip Mash on our Range Page!
Try some of our delicious Parsnip Recipes:
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Carrot & Parsnip Fries
- Carrot & Parsnip Muffins
- Healthy Chilli Fries
- Spicy Salsa Dipping Sauce
- Carrot, Parsnip & Coconut Soup
Top Parsnip Facts:
- The parsnip is a root vegetable closely related to the carrot.
- Parsnips have been cultivated for their sweet roots since ancient times.
- *For Kids* The Romans frequently grew parsnips as a source for starch and sweetness, parsnips were of supreme importance in the medieval European kitchen.