We're fussy about our vegetables...especially our potatoes! To celebrate National Potato Week (Oct 1st - 7th), we are giving away a great Mash Direct Hamper to one lucky potato fan! The competition will run until 17.00 on Monday 10th October, 2011 and all you have to do is explain in no more than 300 characters how you eat your spuds! The answer we like the best will be crowned the Mash winner!
We are obviously fans of the mashed variety...but how do you like yours?
Sorry cur Competition is now closed!
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- The promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over only, and excludes employees and their immediate families of Mash Direct Ltd (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion will run from 17.00 on the 3rd October 2011 until 17.00 on the 10thOctober 2011 (Greenwich Mean Time). Any entries made outside this time period will not be accepted.
- To enter, visit www.mashdirect.com and complete the entry form with your contact details and the answer to the stated question (maximum of 300 characters allowed).
- No purchase necessary but only one entry allowed per person.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
- The prize is one Mash Direct Hamper.
- By entering this competition you are warranting that the material you submit is your own and is not subject to any third party copyright or similar intellectual property rights. In addition, your submission must be suitable for display and publication (i.e. it may not be obscene or indecent; it must not contain defamatory statements, including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group), it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or similar standards.
- Judging for the Overall Winner will be the person whose entry is judged to be the most original as decided by a judging panel including at least one independent judge. Judging will take place within 14 working days of the relevant closing date and the winner will be notified by emails (using the details submitted at time of entry) within 10 working days. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if the prize is not claimed with 14 days of notification, the winner will forfeit their prize and a further winner will be selected from all remaining valid entries.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners designated address within 28 days.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- By accepting a prize, the prize winner accepts they may be required to participate in related publicity.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will only be used for the purposes of this Promotion and not be disclosed without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation at any time for whatever reason and/or due to circumstances beyond its control. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the decisions made.
- The Promoter - Mash Direct Ltd, 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Co. Down, BT23 5JU