What your job is all about:
Creating and improving food products, which are safe and attractive to our customers, and suitable for large scale manufacturing without loss of quality and taste.
Who you are:
Be enthusiastic about food, have a good understanding of our client and customer markets, have an innovative mindset and be a stickler for food safety and hygiene.
You’ll have an interest in the chemistry of foods and the science of food preparation and development.
You will also have excellent attention to detail, communication, reporting and presentation skills.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities based in an office, development kitchen or on the production floor should include:
– Modifying current products and manufacturing processes and developing new ones
– Continually researching markets and technologies to develop new product concepts
– Selecting packaging materials from suppliers
– Ensuring that potential new or revised products can be manufactured profitability and meet food safety requirements
– Auditing suppliers or managing internal audits from customers
– Running trials and co-ordinating successful launches of new products
– Dealing with customer complaint investigations or product issues
– Drawing up product specifications and ensuring new products can be manufactured profitably and safely
– Work in partnership with the Sales, Marketing, Technical and Production departments to develop solutions to production issues whilst maintaining food safety quality and consistency
– Facilitating regulatory (BRC, EHO) & customer visits to the factory
– Complying and adhering to health and safety requirements at all times
– Keeping management informed of progress and developments
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
Send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link below OR If you don’t have a CV, go to our careers page and use the apply now link to complete a general application form.
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer