Why Join Our Team
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What Your Job Is All About
Working in a fast-paced team environment to fulfil and despatch orders.
Who You Are
To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You will also be physically able to do the job, able to follow standard operating procedures and meet performance requirements.
Eligibility to work in the UK is a must and a basic level of English (Written & spoken) is desirable.
Previous experience in a food production environment is an advantage but not essential, as training is available.
What You Will Be Doing
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include working as a team to:
– Accurately pick, pack and label orders for despatch
– Shrink wrap products to pallets
– Load lorries, containers and vans
– Meet time and wastage targets
– Assist with product trials and traceability
– Maintain a clean and safe work area
– Follow Health and Safety guidelines & standard operating procedures
Forklift driving, Warehouse, Picking, Packing
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer