We’re raising the floor – Hourly Rates: £9.24 to £10.27 – We pay above minimum wage – Under 24s earn the same as over 24s – We care about our people!
Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
Working in a fast-paced team environment to fulfil and despatch orders.
Who you are:
To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You will also be physically able to do the job, able to follow standard operating procedures and meet performance requirements.
Eligibility to work in the UK is a must and a basic level of English (Written & spoken) is desirable.
Previous experience in a food production environment is an advantage but not essential, as training is available.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include working as a team to:
– Accurately pick, pack and label orders for despatch
– Shrink wrap products to pallets
– Load lorries, containers and vans
– Meet time and wastage targets
– Assist with product trials and traceability
– Maintain a clean and safe work area
– Follow Health and Safety guidelines & standard operating procedures
The working hours will be typically based on 45 hours shift rota for full time, with the shift starting at 5/6am to line end, which could be between 2pm to 5pm Monday to Sunday.
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
Send us your CV to email@example.com