FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Mash Direct Ltd., 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Down, BT23 5JU
2. Eligibility: Open to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Mash Direct, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Entry Instructions:
To enter, post an image to your social media channel/s showcasing your 5 portions of vegetables. Entrants must tag @mashdirect and use the hashtag #5by5veg on social media to be entered into the draw to win free products.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
c. https://www.instagram.com/mashdirect/d. https://www.mashdirect.com#
6. Entries will automatically be entered into the first available draw immediately following receipt of their entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws.
7. One entrant will be drawn at random in each draw. Winners will be chosen at random on the 26th February and the 5th March, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
8. No person can win more than one prize in this promotion. Any entrant who has already been selected as a winner will not be included in any subsequent draws.
9. All entries must be made online directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries or entries from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
10. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. Main Promotional Period: Opens 15/02/21 Final Closing Date, 23:59 05/03/21.
12. Promotional Periods:
Early entries will be accepted and placed into the first draw:
– Period 1: 15/02/2021-23:59 26/02/2021
– Period 2: 27/02/2021-23:59 05/03/2021
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
– The Prize Fund: There is 1 prize to be won in each draw. Each prize will be issued in the form of a hamper of a week’s supply of Mash Direct products, delivered to the winner’s door.
– Winner Selection: One winner will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received within 2 calendar days of the closing date for each prize draw. The winner will be notified by social media private message within 2 calendar days of the draw. Once each finalist has responded to the notification, their prize will be despatched to them within 21 days of confirmation of their address.
14. If any winner does not respond to the prize award notification within 7 calendar days of such notification, despite at least 2 separate attempts to contact them having been made using the social media account provided at the time of entry, the prize award will be withdrawn, and an alternate winner, drawn at the same time and in the same way as the original, will be selected and notified.
– General: All winners may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
– The name and county of the winners will be published on Mash Direct’s social media platforms and will be available for 3 months by emailing email@example.com.
– There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
– The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
– The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
– To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
– Valid wherever legal only, the rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under Northern Ireland law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
15. We will only ever contact you from our Mash Direct pages to inform you if you have won the competition. We will never ask for Bank account information to enter our competitions.