Mash Direct Guess What is Growing Competition 2023 Competition TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Mash Direct Ltd, 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Co.Down, BT23 5JU. Tel: +44 (0)28 9187 8316, Fax: +44 (0)28 9187 0628, firstname.lastname@example.org, mashdirect.com.
2. Entry is open to United Kingdom and Ireland residents only, aged 18 and over.
3. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
7. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
8. The closing date for entry will be 11.00 am on Friday 8th September 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must like the social media post, Guess what is growing in picture and Mash Direct on Facebook or Instagram
b. The delivery of prize will be sent out to the winner’s address. This will be arranged and confirmed with the winner.
c. There will be 1 winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of (but not limited to) a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter via social media channels.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: Mash Direct Hamper (A selection of Mash Direct products and merchandise) sent to the winner. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. 1 winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
15. The winner will be contacted by social media message from the Official Mash Direct pages within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered information.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name(s) will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. We will only ever contact you from our Mash Direct pages to inform you if you have won the competition. We will never ask you for any payment information to receive your prize.