These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Mash Direct Ltd., 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Down, BT23 5JU
2. Eligibility: Open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Mash Direct, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Entry Instructions:
To enter, go to www.mashdirect.com/growyour own and enter your details and the 8 character code found on the reverse of the promotional stickers on promotional packs of Mash Direct products..(Packs of Mash Direct Mashed Potato, Champ, Carrot and Parsnip, Mashed Turnip/Swede, Carrot, Parsnip and Turnip, Green Cabbage, Beer Battered Chips, Beer Battered Onion Rings, Potato Croquettes, Potato, Cheese and Onion Croquettes).
5. Entries will automatically be entered into the first available weekly draw immediately following receipt of their entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws.
6. No person can win more than 1 Gro-Zone prize in this promotion. Any entrant who has already been selected as a Gro-Zone winner will not be included in any subsequent draws for that prize.
7. Each promotional code can only be entered once. Duplicate entries will be deleted. All entries must be made online directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries or entries from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. No Purchase Necessary (Northern Ireland only) : Email your details to email@example.com. Last date for receipt of NPN entries is 02/07/21. Your details will be entered into the first available weekly draw immediately following receipt of your email entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws. Only one NPN entry per person per day.
10. Main Promotional Period: Opens 24/05/21 Final Closing Date, 23:59 02/07/21
11. Weekly Promotional Periods:
Early entries will be accepted and placed into the first weekly draw
– Week 1: 24**/05/21 – 23:59 30/05/21
– Week 2: 31/05/21 – 23:59 06/06/21
– Week 3: 07/06/21 – 23:59 13/06/21
– Week 4: 14/06/21 – 23:59 20/06/21
– Week 5: 21/06/21 – 23:59 27/06/21
– Week 6: 28/06/21 – 23:59 02/07/21
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
13. The Prize Fund: There are 50prizes to be won in each weekly draw: 50 x Grow Your Own Kits (contains Mash Direct Apron, Tea Towel, gardening gloves, gardening tools and Herbs Kit) and 1 x Gro-Zone Greenhouse per week. A Total Prize Fund of 300 Grow Your Own kits and 6 x Gro-Zone Greenhouses available.
14. Winner Selection: Draws will take place within 2 calendar days of each closing date and 50 winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received. The first selected entrant in each weekly draw will win the Gro-Zone Greenhouse with the subsequent 50 winners in each draw winning a Grow Your Own kits. The winners will be notified by email within 3 working days of each draw. Prizes will be despatched to winners, to the respective addresses provided at time of entry, within 21 days of each draw.
15. General: All winners may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
16. The names and counties of the winners will be published on Mash Direct’s website and social media platforms and will be available for 3 months by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Prizes to be taken as stated. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.