FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Mash Direct Ltd., 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Co. Down, BT23 5JU
2. Eligibility: Open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Mash Direct, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Entry Instructions:
To enter prize draws, purchase a promotional Mash Direct product then go to www.mashdirect.com/foodforgood and enter your details and the unique code found on the reverse of the promotional stickers on the promotional pack.
5. Entries will automatically be entered into the first available draw immediately following receipt of their valid entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws.
6. No person can win more than one prize in this promotion. Any entrant who has already been selected as a winner will not be included in any subsequent draws for a prize .
7. Each promotional code is unique and can only be entered once. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such entries will be declared void. Duplicate entries will be deleted. All entries must be made online directly by the person entering the promotion.
8. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. No Purchase Necessary (Northern Ireland residents only): Email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date for receipt of NPN entries is 24.04.22. Your details will be entered into the first available draw immediately following receipt of your valid email entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws. Only one NPN entry per person per day. NI entries may be subject to verification of residency.
10. Promotional Period: Opens 01.03.22. Promotion Ends: 11.59pm 24.04.22
11. Prize Draw Periods
Early entries will be accepted and placed into the first prize draw. There are three prize draw periods in total with closing date for each period as follows
i) Draw 1 – entries received by 23:59 13.03.22
ii) Draw 2 – entries received by 23:59 03.04.22
iii) Draw 3 – entries received by 23:59 24.04.22
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
13. The Prize Fund: There are 18 prizes to be won in each of the three prize draws. 54 prizes in total. Each prize draw has a total prize value of £1666/€2000.The prizes per draw are:
2 x £200 Gymshark vouchers (or Euro equivalent)
2 x FitBit Versa
2 x £100 JD Sport Vouchers (or Euro equivalent)
3 x PowerBeats Earphones
4 x £50 Sweaty Betty Vouchers (or Euro equivalent)
5 x NutriBullet
14. Winner Selection: The prize draws will take place within 2 calendar days of each closing date and 18 winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received. The first two selected entrants in each weekly draw will win the £200 Gymshark vouchers, the next two entrants will win FitBit Versa and so on until all 18 prizes awarded. The winners will be notified by email within 3 working days of each draw. Prizes will be despatched to winners , to the respective addresses provided at time of entry, within 21 days of each draw and the completion of any verification process. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. General: All winners may be requested to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
17. The surnames and counties of residence of the winners will be available for 3 months by emailing email@example.com. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
18. Prizes to be taken as stated. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable.
19. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss, expense, damage or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Ireland or in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.