DINE IN TO DINE OUT
WIN 1 OF 30 x £100 RESTAURANT VOUCHERS
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Mash Direct Ltd., 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Down, BT23 5JU
2. Eligibility: Open to NI residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Mash Direct, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Entry Instructions:
To enter, go to www.mashdirect.com/dineout and enter your details and the 9 character code found on the reverse of the promotional stickers on selected packs of Mash Direct products. Packs of Mash Direct Mashed Potato, Champ, Carrot and Parsnip, Mashed Turnip, Green Cabbage on sale in Northern Ireland stores from 11/07/20 to 01/08/20 approximately, will feature the promotional stickers. At the time of entry, you will also be asked to select the restaurant for which you would like a £100 voucher if you are a winner. (You will be given the opportunity to change your choice of restaurant at the time of any prize award).
5. Entries will automatically be entered into the first available weekly draw immediately following receipt of their entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws.
6. Ten entrants will be drawn at random in each weekly draw.
7. No person can win more than one prize in this promotion. Any entrant who has already been selected as a winner will not be included in any subsequent draws.
8. Each promotional code can only be entered once. Duplicate entries will be deleted. All entries must be made online directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries or entries from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
9. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. No Purchase Necessary NI:Send your details (name, address and email required) to Dine Out NPN, Mash Direct Ltd., 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Down, BT23 5JU, or email your details to email@example.com. Last date for receipt of NPN entries is 02/08/2020. Your details will be entered into the first available weekly draw immediately following receipt of your postal or email entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws. Only one NPN entry per person per day by post or by email. Envelopes must be correctly stamped.
11. Main Promotional Period: Opens 13/07/20 Final Closing Date, 23:59 02/08/20.
12. Weekly Promotional Periods:
Early entries will be accepted and placed into the first weekly draw:
– Week 1: 13/07/2020-23:59 19/07/2020
– Week 2: 20/07/2020-23:59 26/07/2020
– Week 3: 27/07/2020-23:59 02/08/2020
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
– The Prize Fund: There are 10 prizes to be won in each of the three weekly draws. Each prize will be issued in the form of a £100 voucher redeemable in the winner’s choice of restaurant from the members of Taste of Ulster, as listed at https://www.nigoodfood.com/restaurants/. Gift vouchers can be used in full or part payment for food and beverages at the nominated restaurant. Winners will be required to cover any expenditure over and above £100, including service charges. Please check the restaurant’s own Terms & Conditions for the validity period of their vouchers, and any other specific terms including whether unused credit balances can be carried over and any advance reservation requirements. If the winner’s chosen restaurant does not issue gift vouchers, the promoter reserves the right to issue the prize in the form of a personal cheque made out to the winner, or other equivalent payment format to the full value of £100.
– Winner Selection: Ten winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received within 2 calendar days of the closing date for each weekly prize draw. The winners will be notified by phone and or email within 2 calendar days of the draw. Once each finalist has responded to the notification, their prize will be despatched to them within 21 days of confirmation of their choice of restaurant.
14. If any winner does not respond to the prize award notification within 7 calendar days of such notification, despite at least 2 separate attempts to contact them having been made using the contact details provided at the time of entry, the prize award will be withdrawn, and an alternate winner, drawn at the same time and in the same way as the original, will be selected and notified.
– General: All winners may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
– The name and county of the winners will be published on Mash Direct’s social media platforms and will be available for 3 months by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
– The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
– The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
– To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
– Valid wherever legal only, the rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under Northern Ireland law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.