What your job is all about:
Telling the Mash Direct brand story and capturing the action on the Farm, in the Kitchen and at local Events through video.
Who you are:
You will be a creative individual witha terrific eye for detail and some previous experience of filming and editing together videos, and be able to work to a tight deadline.
Have a can-do attitude, with good time management skills and have a well organised approach to creating content for our website and social media channels. Able to work as part of the Marketing team, but also able to work unsupervised to create the desired content and have experience of filming and editing software.
And, provide your own audio, video and lighting equipment to create the desired content, with a computer to edit together the finished video.
To be successful in this role, you should also have:
– A high level of creativity with an excellent eye for detail
– Organisation to manage your own time and ability to work under deadline pressure
– Passion and patience to get the perfect shots
– Good communication skills
– The confidence to manage their own workload
– Competency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, Photoshop and InDesign with knowledge in After Effects beneficial
– Good knowledge of light shoots
– Willingness to work flexibly, which may include assisting in other areas as well as being able to occasionally travel to shows or external shoots.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities based in the office, or filming on location will include:
– Working alongside the Digital Marketing Team to create a plan of social content to be captured throughout the year
– Helping to drive innovation within our Marketing Team, developing new video ideas and creating engaging content to our audiences
– Shooting, editing and publishing high quality promotion and short videos of product showcases, recipes and farm content.
Application deadline: 18th August 2019