What your job is all about:
To pick and prepare orders for daily van sales and delivery schedules.
Who you are:
You will ideally have 1 years relevant experience, preferably in the food industry, be a good communicator, with good time management skills, a can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills.
You will also be able to work in an organised, safe and flexible manner.
Ideally you will also be reasonably flexible with starting and finishing earlier or later, if required, to meet customer requirements.
You will also hold a clean driving license.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities, as part of a wider team, will include:
– Picking and packing orders
– Sorting and loading customer orders onto vans
– Promotional stickering of goods before merchandising
– Delivery support
– Partaking in training and development.
– Working with colleagues and customers in a courteous and professional manner.
– Following company housekeeping, health and safety requirements.
40 Hours per week, starting from 12pm
Tell us who you are and why you want to work with Mash Direct by filling out a simple application form using the following:
Link to Apply
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps.
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer