What your job is all about:
To sell and complete multi drop deliveries throughout NI and possibly bordering towns in ROI. Starting from 5am until deliveries are complete.
Who you are:
You will ideally have 1 year’s driving experience, preferably in the food industry, be a good communicator, with good time management skills, a can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills.
You will also be able to work in an organised, safe and flexible manner and have a good geographical knowledge the country and basic IT/Handheld Terminal skills
You will also be reasonably flexible with starting and finishing earlier or later, if required, to meet customer requirements.
And must hold a:
– Clean Driving Licence (Class II)
– CPC up to date
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities, as part of a wider team, will include:
– Confirming and upselling orders, including new products
– Preparing and loading orders
– Delivering orders, including goods and store checks
– Daily management of crate stock
– Providing a high standard of customer service
– Reporting product issues and customer feedback to management
– Inspecting your vehicle for road worthiness and carrying out safety checks daily
– Maintaining a clean vehicle, inside and outside
– Partaking in relevant training and development
– Following company housekeeping, health and safety requirements
Rate of Pay: £10 per hour and bonus structure on offer
Tell us who you are and why you want to work with Mash Direct by sending your CV via NIJobs:
Link to Apply
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps.
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer