Due to continued growth Mash Direct requires a Transformation Manager who thrives on variety, the unknown and challenges to significantly improve the ways of working across our manufacturing business.
Leading to an embedded business improvement culture, skills development programme and an ever-improving performance on all measures of Safety, Quality, People, Delivery & Costs.
The Successful Candidate will:
Scope, lead the design of and the execution of transformation projects, including:
– Analysis and solution exploration to identify the right solutions for projects
– Delivery and control of complex programmes and multiple projects concurrently
– Generation of specifications: functional & technical
Establish an effective change management roadmap and work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure the impact of change is communicated, co-ordinated and realised respectfully & effectively.
Lead on engagement actions with the wider business to gain input, secure support and ensure stakeholders are aware of project time scales, impact and dependencies.
Ensure initiative/project quality, supporting business owners in creating robust executable business cases, sufficient resource allocation, KPI’s to track performance and identification of key milestones.
Track and ensure the financial benefits of the transformation are fully realised & costs accounted for.
Recommend, appoint and effectively manage third-party experts and contractors as required.
Act as a key ambassador for the business with internal and external customers.
Comply with all local legislation and regulatory requirements concerning business activities.
Relevant Degree (or equivalent)
Recent experience of
– FMCG Operations within food manufacturing
– Managing large scale transformation/change management/business improvement projects
– Interpreting and translating between business requirements and project scopes
– Coaching and upskilling others
– Managing financials (Business models, budget accountability, ROI Calculations)
Have a collaborative, consistent & inspirational leadership style with the ability to:
– Communicate, build relationships and present with confidence and in a manner that inspires others, encourages participation and promotes collaboration
– Clearly articulate the business requirements, goals, project scope, and develop high-level project timelines into detailed plans
– Deliver through varied colleagues and wider teams across the business
– Identify, validate and select options to resolve complex business problems and prioritise potential issues, risks or opportunities
– Understand and challenge expert opinions
– Show initiative, self-motivation and innovation
– Respond quickly to changing priorities
Be a strong facilitator and negotiator.
Have a highly analytical and logical approach to work.
Be determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks to tight deadlines.
Have a high level of personal integrity and can-do attitude.
Project Management Qualification (Prince 2 or Similar)
Health & Safety Management Experience and Accreditation (IOSHH or NEBOSH)
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org