Hourly Rate – £10.22
We’re raising the floor – We pay above minimum wage – Under 24s earn the same as over 24s – We care about our people!
Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
Ensuring Production plans are completed on time and in full through effective team management and communications.
Who you are:
– To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
– You will also be physically able to do the job, able to follow standard operating procedures and meet performance requirements.
– Previous experience as a Team Leader in a Food Production environment would also be an advantage.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include managing:
– Daily Work Schedules
– Continuous Improvement
– People Management
– Health & Safety
45+ Hours Monday to Saturday, starting from 5am or 6am to line end (usually between 2pm to 5pm).
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
Send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link below OR If you don’t have a CV, go to our careers page and use the apply now link to complete a general application form.