Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
Co-ordinating, communicating and controlling all our supply chain administration functions are met, to ensure our products and service level meets customer expectations. Ensuring all works are executed to
a high standard.
Who you are:
To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic, professional, and positive attitude.
You will also be physically able to do the job, able to follow standard operating procedures and meet performance requirements.
And you will have:
· Previous Admin Experience, preferably working in a despatch or warehouse environment
· Excellent IT Skills
· Excellent Communication, Organisation and Attention to Detail skills
What you will be doing:
· Administering orders (e.g. Atlas, Sage & Front Office)
· Deal with all internal and external customer queries.
· Booking hauliers, couriers, and coordinating deliveries
· Preparing despatch notes and labels for the team leaders
· Update demand forecasting tool to accumulate stock requirements
· Support Production Planning functions by ensuring the accuracy of inputted production/data figures
· Monitor and update all waste figures, stock level, and MLOR reports daily
· Request of Transfer stock to various sites
· Communicate all changes to forecast and deliver schedules and to production and sales management
· Notifying customers of any damaged, missing, or faulty goods
· Providing job or business cover during holidays, training, or busy periods
· Providing progress reports including data analysis, shorts, ETA’s and KPI’s to management as required
· Following standard operating procedures, housekeeping, health, and safety guidelines
We welcome all applications; however you must be able to demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, as the company is not in a position to offer sponsorship.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Free parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newtownards, BT23 5JU: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Supply chain: 1 year (preferred)
Reference ID: SCC281222
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps.