What your job is all about:
Maintaining the site stores and ensuring that there are adequate stocks available across Mash Direct by organising the supply and demand of inventory.
Who you are:
You will have at least 1 year’s relevant experience, be a good communicator, with good attention to detail and time management skills, a can-do attitude and an excellent approach to customer service.
You will also be able to work in an organised, safe and flexible manner and have good interpersonal & IT skills.
And must hold a:
– Forklift Licence
– Experience driving a van and a clean driving license would also be advantageous.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities, as part of a wider team, will include:
– Working to a fast moving schedule of orders and deliveries
– Receiving, inspecting and confirming supply quality and accuracy
– Monitoring and advising on stock levels
– Maintain internal stores and production stock flows
– Maintain suitable records of orders, deliveries and stock flows
– Offloading delivery vehicles
– Carrying out priority deliveries and pick-ups
– Following company housekeeping, health and safety requirements
Send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link below OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer