Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
Working within the company’s Finance team to maintain the company’s purchase ledger and produce management reports and information on which the efficient operations of the business depend and help drive the company towards its key strategic goals.
Who you are:
To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You will have at least 2 years’ relevant experience in a Finance Team and a desire to make a meaningful contribution to the company.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following:
– Excellent IT skills
– Strong time-management and organisational skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Team working
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include:
– Assisting in the implementation of the company’s new digitised ordering system
– Production of weekly, monthly and annual management reports for use within the organisation
– Contributing to the production of annual financial statements and audit file
– Processing of all purchase orders
– Coding and input of purchase invoices to the company’s accounting system
– Reconciliation of supplier statements
– Preparation and recording of supplier payments
– Supporting your colleagues in the Finance team
– Meeting housekeeping, health & safety requirements
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s earn the same as over 24s
– Staff Shop
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer