What the job is all about:
Working in a fast-paced team environment to prepare and package our product orders to the highest quality.
What you will be doing:
– Setting up and operating machinery
– Preparing vegetables for production
– Manual handling of prepared goods
– Weighing and quality checking product lines
– Meeting time and wastage targets
– Assisting with product trials and traceability
– Basic clean down of machinery
– Following Health and Safety guidelines and standard operating procedures
Evening Shift from 4pm – 12pm.
Salary: £9.24 per hour
Closing Date: 12pm Sunday 9th May 2021
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Staff Discount
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps.
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer.