Competitive Salary on Offer
What your job is all about:
Buying a variety of goods and services to meet and maintain the operational requirements of Mash Direct.
Who you are:
You will have previous experience of doing this job, preferably with a perishable food industry, be good at negotiating, networking, dealing with figures, have an organised approach to work, the ability to analyse data, have good business sense and you will have a relevant higher education qualification.
You will have a good working knowledge of the different legislative standards and requirements of our business.
You will need to be an extremely well-motivated and diligent individual who is passionate about helping colleagues to work as effectively as possible.
You’re someone who approaches their work logically and analytically.
You’ll also be someone able to make quick, accurate judgements and back these up with facts and information to gain buy in from others.
As a manager, you’ll also be able to lead a team and work professionally and competently with colleagues.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities based in an office and the production floor will include:
– Deciding what goods, services and equipment are needed
– Monitoring and forecasting stock levels
– Researching & identifying new products and suppliers
– Negotiating prices and agreeing contracts
– Making sure that suppliers deliver to order and on time
– Processing payments and invoices
– Making recommendations for improvements
– Liaising closely with other managers and departments.
– 40 hours Monday to Friday
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s earn the same as over 24s
– Staff Shop
Reference ID: PM11/02/22
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All applicants & hiring managers must wear masks, sanitise and social distance during on site interviews.
Send us your details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the ‘Apply Now’
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer.