Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the scheduling, processing, and movement of materials within the factory and control of inventory management.
Who you are:
You will have at least 1 year’s relevant experience, be an excellent written and verbal communicator, with good attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills to work to tight deadlines, a can-do attitude and an excellent approach to customer service.
You must have a good standard of education – GCSE level or equivalent, be familiar in the use of MRP systems and planning process with the ability to collate and analyse data, be result orientated and be able to work on your own initiative.
What you will be doing:
- Aiding with the planning & scheduling of materials from the supply base for production.
- Communicating material schedules to assigned suppliers following weekly MRP run.
- Monitoring of supplier delivery performance against materials schedule.
- Coordinating the internal processing and movement of materials from stores to the production line to meet manufacturing schedule requirements
- Organising and tracking of shipments for despatch from the supply base to ensure on-time delivery at the plant.
- Managing Inventory levels
- New order creation
- Monitoring and forecasting stock levels
- Organising delivery pipeline
- Solving material availability issues to execute objectives
- Management and resolution of non-conforming deliveries
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s earn the same as over 24s
– Staff Shop/Discounts
Send your CV to email@example.com