Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
Preparation and management of company accounts and advising of financial implications of business decisions to aid growth and profit.
Who you are:
To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You will be a qualified chartered or certified accountant, preferably with at least 1 years’ experience in a management accountants role and a desire to develop your career, assume responsibility and add value to your role.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following:
– Strong time-management skills to meet tight deadlines
– Strong computer literacy skills, especially excel and the ability to use that in analysis
– Knowledge of corporation tax and various reliefs available to companies like Mash Direct
– Accounts preparation
– Commercial acumen
– Management skills of small team
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include:
– Production of weekly, monthly and annual management reports for companies within the organisation
– Production of annual financial statements and audit file
– Management of the organisations’ accounts and development and maintenance of the database
– Continuous development, enhancement and documentation of company procedures
– Reporting to Director and Management levels
– Co-ordinate and oversee year end stock counts.
– Year end audit prep for financial statements.
– R&D projects
Closing Date: 15th September 2019