What your job is all about:
As part of the Procurement Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with existing suppliers. Ensuring Direct and Indirect goods are ordered in a timely manner and recorded following the correct processes.
Who you are:
You will have at least 1 year’s relevant experience, be an excellent written and verbal communicator, with good attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills to work to tight deadlines, a can-do attitude and an excellent approach to customer service.
You must have a good standard of education – GCSE Level or equivalent, good working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, be familiar in the use of MRP systems and planning process with the ability to collate and analyse data, be result orientated and be able to work on your own initiative.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities, as part of a wider team, will include:
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing suppliers
- Pursuing new opportunities with new suppliers to enhance the business position across multiple buying categories
- Analyse data and identify trends
- Follow up on new item leads for departments across the business
- Responsible for the timely process from Requisition to Purchase Order and Delivery
- Procuring goods and equipment for different departments within agreed budgets
- Working to a fast-moving schedule of requirements
- Monitoring and advising on stock levels
- Ensure any purchase order queries are resolved quickly
- Maintaining suitable ordering records
- Following company housekeeping, health and safety requirements
40 hour, Monday to Friday, starting from 9am
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on-site
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stock Control, Procurement, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supply Chain, Budget Control, Data Analysis
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer