At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour, nutrition or sustainability.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we are looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
Our Finance Team is expanding, and we require an Accounts Assistant to join our team. Mash Direct is a thriving business and we require someone with strong communication skills and who enjoys working to deadlines and in a team environment. The successful candidate will be involved in most of the daily operating procedures within the finance team.
On the job training will be provided and there will be opportunities for development for the successful candidate.
Who you are:
· Strong time-management skills to meet tight deadlines.
· Strong computer literacy skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Desire to develop career, assume responsibility and add value to the role.
· Experience in a fast-paced finance environment.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include:
· Dealing with incoming customer and supplier emails and telephone calls.
· Assist in the daily processing of purchase invoices and supplier queries.
· Assist in the administration of the recently implemented Web Authorised Purchasing system.
· Liaising with other departments and staff members.
· General office duties and various other accounting duties as required.
· Additionally, you will be working as part of the Finance Team which will consist of 11 other team members.
And, the role will involve the use of IT applications, in particular:
* Microsoft Excel
Hours of Work:
40 Hours Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay/Salary:
£20k – £23k depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Newtownards, BT23 5JU: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Reference ID: AAA12082022
We welcome all applications; however you must be able to demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, as the company is not in a position to offer sponsorship.
Send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ sign below
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer