Job Title: Hygiene Operative (Day Shift)
Line Manager: Operations Manager
What your job is all about:
At Mash Direct we pride ourselves on bringing customers healthy and high-quality products that fresh from our family farm. We are now seeking a Hygiene Team Leader to join our growing team at our site in the countryside just outside Comber, Co. Down.
Leading by example and helping you team to perform all jobs in your department to a high standard.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Hygiene Team Leader, you’ll implement the cleaning and hygiene work on site in compliance with all the standards of health and safety and food safety in food industry.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out hygiene tasks and cleaning procedures
- Ensure all food safety and legal standards are met in your hygiene work
- Carry out cleaning processes and stock control of hygiene consumable chemical, mentoring staff and promoting a continuous improvement culture across whilst ensuring customer codes of practice are adhered to
- Monitoring and improving hygiene standards
- We are looking for a hygiene and/or food professional with previous experience of working with high care food manufacturing environment and a proven track record of maintaining the highest of hygiene standards.
- A knowledge of food hygiene and safety including HACCP, , listeria and micro is important.
- Chemical awareness including COSHH
- Following and helping others follow Housekeeping, Health, and Safety guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (How we Do Things Around Here & Company Rules)
Send us your details/CV to email@example.com or by clicking the ‘Apply Now’
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer.