Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we are looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
This is a unique opportunity to work across all areas of the business and play a key role by providing support and guidance to the management team from a people perspective.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied, and typical activities will include:
– Providing expert HR advice and guidance to managers on a range of HR issues
– Coordinating recruitment activities across all business areas
– Assisting with HR policies, procedures, handbooks reviews and updates
– Assisting with HR issues – advise, counsel, disciplinary, grievance, capability matters
– Advising and coordinating staff training & development plans
– Collating monthly HR metrics and report on the effectiveness of HR strategies.
– Supporting managers with absence, engagement, performance management and retention.
– Generalist admin and ad hoc HR tasks
Who You Are:
You will have:
– A ‘can do’ attitude
– Outstanding organizational and time management skills
– Associate CIPD Membership & be working towards or have gained a level 3 Qualification in HR
– Excellent admin and communications skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Resilient with strong attention to detail
– Excellent MS Office and 365 knowledge
– An interest in a Farm to Fork business
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday 40 hrs, 9am to 5pm
We welcome all applications; however you must be able to demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, as the company is not in a position to offer sponsorship.
CIPD qualified HR Processes Absence management HR Systems Management HR Assistance.
Send us your details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the ‘Apply Now’
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer.