Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we are looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What you will be doing:
– Create and develop a Learning and Development strategy for the business.
– Provide training, coaching and support to line Managers on HR policies and procedures and legal requirements, ensuring fairness and consistency.
– Deliver effective recruitment, selection and retention solutions, all within HR best practice and legislative guidelines.
– Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records in order to be able to produce timely and accurate management reports and information.
– Complete weekly and monthly HR reports and KPIs and any other ad hoc reports required
– Monitor and assist managers in the application of the company’s attendance management policy liaising with Occupational Health where applicable including Long Term Sick.
– Ensure employee’s performance is regularly reviewed and personal development promoted by monitoring against Training and Development strategy.
– Maintain up to date job descriptions for all positions as a platform for effective recruitment and performance review.
– Monitor and support the employee relations climate on site.
– To be discrete at all times, respecting the confidential nature of the HR role.
– To understand report and identify trends in HR KPI’s
– Assist in coordinating ethical trading audit and to support other functions during BRC / Customer Audits in order to achieve the highest result possible.
– To carry out project work in line with the business needs.
– To monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes within area of responsibility; ensuring that all direct reports and colleagues are briefed and clear in regards to their responsibilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Monday to Friday
Face masks optional
Ability to commute/relocate:
Newtownards, BT23 5JU: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
People Management: 1 year (preferred)
Send us your details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the ‘Apply Now’
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer.