At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumer’s table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category throughout the UK and Ireland.
What your job is all about:
To complete multi drop deliveries and collections throughout NI and sometimes ROI.
Who you are:
You will ideally have 1 years HGV driving experience, preferably in the food industry, be a good communicator, with good time management skills, a can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills.
You will also be able to work in an organised, safe and flexible manner, be able to carry out driving duties and have a good knowledge of driver’s hours, rules and regulations.
And must hold a:
– Valid HGV licence (Class 1 or 2)
– Digital Tachograph Card
– Completed CPC qualification
– Clean Driving Licence
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities, as part of a wider team, will include:
– Inspecting your vehicle for road worthiness and carrying out safety checks
– Driving materials to and from sites as per a schedule of works
– Partaking in training and development
– Working with clients in a courteous and professional manner
– Following company health and safety requirements
Competitive rate of pay dependant on experience
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Staff Shop/Discount
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s earn the same as over 24s