What your job is all about:
To complete multi-drop deliveries and collections throughout NI and sometimes ROI.
Who you are:
You will ideally have 1 years HGV driving experience, preferably in the food industry, be a good communicator, with good time management skills, a can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills.
You will also be able to work in an organised, safe and flexible manner, be able to carry out driving duties and have a good knowledge of driver’s hours, rules and regulations.
And must hold a:
– Valid HGV License (Class 1)
– Digital Tachograph Card
– Completed CPC qualification
– Clean Driving License
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities, as part of a wider team, will include:
– Inspecting your vehicle for road worthiness and carrying out safety checks
– Driving materials to and from sites as per a schedule of works
– Partaking in training and development
– Working with clients in a courteous and professional manner
– Following company health and safety requirements
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumer’s table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category throughout the UK and Ireland.
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on-site
Local NI/ROI Only (No Travel/Overnights)
5 Day Week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link below
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps.
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer