What your job is all about:
Creating a Safety-First Culture at Mash Direct.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied, and typical activities will include:
– Creating and implementing ‘Safety First’ policies and procedures in accordance with current legislation
– Effectively communicating the Company rules on all relevant health & safety matters and ensuring that staff receive adequate health & safety training appropriate for their job.
– Carrying out regular visual inspections, surveys and audits.
– Ensuring management maintain suitable and sufficient risk assessments and take actions where appropriate to ensure that hazards are rectified, and risks are at a minimum in their work areas.
– Ensure safe systems of work and appropriate method statements are in place throughout the site.
– Overseeing the Company near miss and accident reporting processes and working with management to ensure that all accidents are appropriately investigated, and suitable improvement actions are taken to ensure accidents are not repeated.
– Managing relations and claims processes with our insurance provider.
– Provide regular progress reports, statistics and learnings for management and the board.
– Support Managers with toolbox talks and safety briefings as required.
Who you are:
You will ideally have suitable experience of doing this job, be a good communicator, with good time management skills, a can-do attitude and exceptional attention to detail.
Ideally you will also have:
– 2 years minimum experience in a similar role
– A relevant 3rd level qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH qualification preferred)
– Sound knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Sound knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s earn the same as over 24s
Send us your CV by email to email@example.com OR click the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer