We’re raising the floor – Hourly Rates: £9.04 to £10.22 – We pay above minimum wage – Under 24s earn the same as over 24s – We care about our people!
Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
To carry out general site duties around the Mash Direct site
Who you are:
- You will ideally have some previous experience of doing this job, be a good communicator, with good time management skills, a can-do attitude and exceptional attention to detail.
- You will also be able to work in organised, safe and flexible manner and ideally have a forklift license (Counterbalance) be able to drive up to 7.5 tonne lorries.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include working as a team to:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include:
- Offloading and moving deliveries
- Daily ongoing cleaning of work areas and the factory perimeter
- Waste management across the site
- Replenishing water stations [water bottles 19L]
- Using a variety of tools such as forklifts, pressure washers & pallet trucks
- Pick up’s and deliveries
- Working in a safe manner in line with company housekeeping, health and safety rules
Monday to Friday – 45 hours per wk (Starting at 8am) – ROP: £9.04 per hour
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer