What your job is all about:
Oversee the purchase of engineering goods, ensuring all materials and parts are controlled and managed in an organised and efficient manner within the engineering stores area.
Who you are:
You will have at least 1 year’s relevant experience, be a good communicator, with good attention to detail and time management skills, a can-do attitude and an excellent approach to customer service.
You will also be able to work in an organised, safe and flexible manner and have good interpersonal & IT skills.
Knowledge or expertise in Engineering or maintenance and a forklift license would be a distinct advantage.
Experience driving a van and a clean driving license would also be advantageous.
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities, as part of a wider team, will include:
– Receiving, organising and managing stores inventory
– Procuring equipment for the engineering team within agreed budgets
– Carry out inspections of purchased goods and equipment to ensure that they meet the required specification.
– Working to a fast moving schedule of requirements
– Monitoring and advising on stock levels
– Maintaining stock flows
– Maintaining suitable stores records
– Following company housekeeping, health and safety requirements
– General Stores Duties
Hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday, starting from 8am
Rate of Pay: Competitive Salary
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s are paid the same as over 24s
Send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link below.