At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumer’s table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category throughout the UK and Ireland.
What your job is all about:
We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Lead Executive to join our team. You will be based at Mash Direct Headquarters in Comber reporting to our Assistant Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
You will digitally connect with our customers and clients with our fast-growing and award-winning brand. You will develop and lead the social media strategy, working with the Digital Marketing Executive to create strategic plans for each digital marketing platform. You will execute our communications plans. You will create and develop engaging content and campaigns across digital platforms and social media including video and photography.
You will develop unique content for a diverse range of audiences, adapting editorial style as applicable, with a strong focus on return on investment, monitoring and analysis of social media activity both internally and externally, promotion of the organisation through digital communications utilising the website and social media platforms and ensure we deliver within budget and agreed KPI’s. You will work with our website agency and lead the redesign of our website.
You will work on major marketing campaigns and attend food events throughout the UK & Ireland and raising awareness the Mash Direct brand.
Who You Are:
– Third level qualification (Degree, HND/HNC) in a relevant discipline e.g. Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Business, and /or a related field. FMCG (Not necessary but ideal)
– A minimum of 2-3 Years’ experience which includes strong project management and people management skills and digital marketing experience.
– Comprehensive knowledge of innovative and emerging Digital Marketing channels and tools to include experience of SEO, PPC advertising, digital media channel management and CRM, online analytics and social media management Track record of running effective PPC campaigns or Google Ads accreditation.
– Proven experience analysing and interpreting various data sets in preparation of digital marketing reports which informs return on investment decision making.
– Extensive experience of delivering creative and innovative approaches and solutions to digital media challenges.
– Experience of interpreting customer requirements and building support and enthusiasm for new digital marketing initiatives.
– You will have strong copywriting skills and a creative flare with the ability to think outside the box and enhance the customer experience of our brand.
– You must have a passion for food and can-do attitude, willingness to learn on the job.
– Acting as a Brand Champion and supporting Mash Direct with a variety of marketing activities and initiatives.
– Photo Editing Skills
– Interest in Sustainability
What you will be doing:
– Developing and leading the social media strategy, working with the Digital Marketing Executive to create strategic plans for each digital marketing platform.
– Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, E-Commerce, Mailchimp, Website, Google Ad Words, SEO.
– Feeding Digital Marketing Strategy into the overall Marketing Communications plan.
– Review of Digital Marketing KPIs for social media & website activity.
– Review and update E-Commerce KPI.
– Creating and managing video strategy – with a focus on video reach, engagement and plans throughout the year.
– Managing and tracking Budget for digital activity/campaigns.
– Factoring new product launches into social media and videography strategy plans throughout the year.
– Managing work schedules of the Digital Marketing Executive and Videographer.
– Preparation of social media content, working with the Digital Marketing Executive, including at events.
– Evaluating and measuring social media campaigns, making recommendations for future campaigns.
– Managing website projects and reviewing web content on a regular basis and Google Adwords.
– Updating the website with content on a regular basis using the CMS.
– Managing the e-commerce site and developing strategies with E-Commerce team.
– Working on the SEO of each page of the website, including existing pages and media.
– Managing digital and online retailer support plans/activity as agreed at regional support meetings.
– Liaising with retailer social and digital media teams.
– Working with external agencies, preparing briefs and ensure they deliver within agreed timescales and against agreed KPI’s.
– Ensuring traditional and digital marketing are aligned to deliver the campaigns effectively.
Rate of Pay:
Competitive Salary on Offer
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s earn the same as over 24s
– Staff Shop
Send us your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link below OR If you don’t have a CV, let us know why you are suitable for this job with an email to email@example.com –
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer