At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
We have an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing executive to join our team. You will be based at Mash Direct Headquarters in Comber reporting to our Digital Marketing Lead.
You will digitally connect with our customers and clients with our fast-growing and award-winning brand.
You will proactively create and develop engaging content and campaigns across digital platforms and social media including video and photography. You will develop unique content for a diverse range of audiences, adapting editorial style as applicable, with a strong focus on return on investment, monitoring and analysis of social media activity both internally and externally, promotion of the organisation through digital communications utilising the website and social media platforms.
You will work on major marketing campaigns and attend food events throughout the UK & Ireland and raising awareness the Mash Direct brand.
Who you are:
The successful candidate must have:
– A degree, HND or NVQ level 4 qualification in a relevant subject with a minimum of 2 years’ recent relevant experience in a digital marketing role.
– Designing and creating high quality brand collateral for web and social media platforms.
– Comprehensive knowledge of innovative and emerging Digital Marketing channels and tools to include experience of SEO, PPC advertising, digital media channel management and CRM, online analytics and social media management Track record of running effective PPC campaigns or Google Ads accreditation.
– Proven experience analysing and interpreting various data sets in preparation of digital marketing reports which informs return on investment decision making.
– Extensive experience of delivering creative and innovative approaches and solutions to digital media challenges.
– Experience of interpreting customer requirements and building support and enthusiasm for new digital marketing initiatives.
– You will have strong copywriting skills and a creative flare with the ability to think outside the box and enhance the customer experience of our brand.
– You must have a passion for food and can do attitude, willingness to learn on the job.
– Acting as a Brand Champion and supporting Mash Direct with a variety of marketing activities and initiatives
– Experience operating a drone
– Experience video/photo editing
– Creating and executing e-commerce strategies
40 Hours per week, starting at 9 am, depending on business needs.
Simply send your CV to email@example.com
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps.
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer
SOME EXAMPLES OF OUR RECENT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
– Sports Championships
– Dine in to Dine Out
– Feed the Nation
– Launch of Online Shop
– Peter Rabbit Campaign
– Bringing Farming to the Digital Age
– Guerrilla Marketing: Bringing the Farm to the City