What the job is all about:
As a team leader you will ensure orders (Retail, E-Commerce & Van Sales) to UK & Ireland are completed on time and in full through effective team management and communications.
What you will be doing:
– Setting team rotas
– Reporting downtime
– Delivering the production plan
– Managing your Team
– Managing Performance
– Acting as a 1st Response to team grievances
– Taking disciplinary action at an informal level
– Running team huddles to ensure effective communications
– Completing and ensuring the accuracy of production paperwork
– Assessing and communicating your team’s training needs (who, what, where, when) to the Department Team Trainer
– Providing progress reports to management level
– Following and ensuring your team meet company housekeeping, health and safety requirements
– Implementing continuous improvement initiatives (Right 1st Time, Waste, Reworks, Weights)
– Starting lines
Previous experience and a forklift licence preferred.
45 Hours per week – Shift Rota Monday to Sunday
ROP: £9.90 per hour
We will then be back in touch to confirm next steps.