Due to continued growth, Mash Direct requires exceptional cleaners to join our team to ensure that all current hygiene and cleaning standards are maintained and adhered to.
The successful candidates will:
– Carry out general cleaning duties including; brushing, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, waste removal from offices, cleaning of the canteen, washrooms, showers and changing areas
– Stock and maintain designated facility areas & supply rooms
– Carry out deep clean and special cleaning projects as required
– Follow all health & safety regulations
– Notify management of occurring deficiencies or the need for repairs
Full Time & Part Time positions available Monday to Friday, including Evenings and Weekends.
– Personal integrity & can-do attitude
– Good communication & interpersonal skills
– Good time management
– Be flexible and reliable in approach to meet the demands of a busy manufacturing site
– Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
– Awareness of health & safety
– Physical fitness – able to operate cleaning equipment, lift, climb and stand without any problem
– Previous cleaning experience in an office, production and/or warehousing environment as well as familiarity with material safety data sheets would be preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org