At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumer’s table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category throughout the UK and Ireland.
What your job is all about:
The Assistant Marketing Manager will work beside our Head of Marketing to oversee daily work schedules of the marketing department and ensure the team deliver marketing campaigns and objectives in line with agreed KPI’s. The role will include managing and delivering a range of projects and collaborations. You will be responsible for developing and delivering both traditional and online marketing and PR campaigns. You will also be responsible for implementing and delivering an effective sales support plan, conducting market research, reviewing insights, evaluating and tracking progress. Your role will include a diverse mix of marketing activities using the full range of traditional and digital marketing tools. The role will also include co-ordinating event plans and attending food events throughout the UK and Ireland.
Who You Are:
– A Third level qualification (Degree, HND/HNC) in a relevant discipline e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business, and /or a related field. FMCG (Not necessary but ideal)
– A minimum of 3 Years’ experience which includes strong project management and people management skills.
– Hands-on experience developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
– Strong analytical skills and meticulous eye for detail.
– Excellent organisational and communication skills.
– The ability to conduct market research, interrupt data and present findings to the sales and marketing department and make recommendations to improve decision making.
– Be familiar with latest marketing trends, best practices and able to carry out competitor analysis identifying gaps in the market.
– Provide sales/retailer support and implement an effective availability campaign.
– An ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst working on several projects at once and deliver them within agreed timescales.
– The ability to think on your feet and work proactively on your own initiative.
– A positive proactive can-do attitude and willingness to learn on the job.
– A passion for food.
– Photo Editing Skills
– Interest in Sustainability
What you will be doing:
– Managing the teams work schedules and action plans.
– Working beside our Head of Marketing to ensure we are on track to deliver against agreed KPI’s.
– Supervise the marketing team and deputise for the manager upon request particularly in times of absence e.g. leave.
– Assisting with budget management, tracking budgets, ensuring they are aligned and look at ways of minimising costs.
– Support the management of relationships with internal departments to ensure we are collaboratively meeting business goals and objectives.
– To assist with planning and delivering marketing and communications plan in line with company objectives and agreed KPI’s.
– To manage several marketing projects and deliver them within agreed timescales and meet predetermined KPI’s.
– Work with the Sales Director and Head of Marketing to generate a retailer support plan to support key retailer accounts.
– Work with the regional sales teams to provide marketing support to meet sales objectives and predetermined KPI’s.
– Organise and co-ordinate consumer and trade events plan throughout the UK and Ireland to raise awareness of the brand.
– Carry out market research, looking at key trends, best practices purchasing behaviours to make recommendations which will assist with decision making and development of plans.
– Engaging with external agencies to build relationships which will form collaborative partnerships and help to raise the profile of the brand.
– Communicate with internal departments to ensure departmental and business objectives are achieved.
– Ensure the Mash Direct brand message is strong and consistent across all marketing channels. Following company housekeeping, health, and safety requirements.
SOME EXAMPLES OF OUR RECENT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
– Sports Championships
– Dine in to Dine Out
– Feed the Nation
– Launch of Online Shop
– Peter Rabbit Campaign
– Bringing Farming to the Digital Age
– Guerrilla Marketing: Bringing the Farm to the City
40 Hours per week, starting from 9 am, depending on business needs
£27,000 – £35,000 per annum
– Culturally diverse workforce
– Innovation & Problem-Solving Prizes
– Staff activities, groups and events
– Parking available on site
– Under 24s earn the same as over 24s
Send us your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org OR If you don’t have a CV, use the apply now link to complete a general application form.
Mash Direct is an Equal Opportunities Employer