Why join our team:
At Mash Direct we are on a mission to make vegetables more convenient and bring them from our fields to the consumers table without compromising on flavour or nutrition.
Our vision is to make Mash Direct a national household brand in the vegetable accompaniments and side dishes category and we’re looking for talented and innovative people to help us in this quest.
What your job is all about:
Working with the company’s Finance and Management teams to produce management information on which the efficient operations of the business depend and identifying business opportunities to help drive the company towards its key strategic goals.
Who you are:
To excel at Mash Direct it is important to share our ethos, embrace challenges and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You will have 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in a Finance Team and a desire to make a meaningful contribution to the company.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following:
– Excellent IT skills
– Strong time-management and organisational skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Team working
What you will be doing:
Your job will be varied and typical activities will include:
– Production of weekly, monthly and annual management reports for use within the organisation
– Contributing to the production of annual financial statements and audit file
– Administration of aspects of the organisations’ accounts including its Fixed Asset Register, Revenue and Logistics
– Contributing to the development, enhancement and documentation of the company procedures
– Administration of grant programs, other government schemes and statistical returns
– Supporting your colleagues in the Finance team
– Meeting housekeeping, health & safety requirements
40 per week
Competitive & dependent on experience
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Mash Direct is an equal opportunities employer