Win a Romantic Meal for Two
This competition has now closed.
Closing Date: 17:00 on 12th February, 2013.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- This promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man and Ireland residents aged 18 and over only, and excludes employees and their immediate families of Mash Direct Ltd ("the Promoter"), its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- By entering this promotion, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
- To enter this competition visit www.mashdirect.com/competitions/Valentine-s-Day-Competition.
- Please enter a valid name, home address, e-mail address and telephone number. To enter the draw please outline why you think you should win a romantic meal for two
- The promotion will run from 09.00 on 3rd February until 17.00 on 12th February 2013 (Greenwich Mean Time). Any claims outside this time period will not be accepted.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person. All email entries must be received by the promoter by 17.00 on the 12th February 2013. The draw will be made on the 13th February 2013 and successful entrants will be informed if they have won a prize via telephone within one working day of the win. The Promoter shall not be liable for any system failures on the website or email server.
- Four winners will be drawn at random on 13th February 2013 at 10.00. Any decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any decisions. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail on 13th February before 18.00.
- The prize will consist of a voucher to the value of £100/€100 for a meal for two to celebrate Valentine’s day. The prize only covers a meal and drinks to the value of £100/€100. Winners must provide their own transport.
- On notification of having won, winners will be given the opportunity to pick a restaurant of their choice from a list of approved restaurants. The promoter will make every effort to accommodate all winners and make arrangements with the restaurant to schedule a time suitable to each winner, but it may not always be possible to reserve the preferred date and time at the venue. The promoter reserves the right to change the date; time and location of the meal should this be necessary due to circumstances outside of their control. Every effort will be made to accommodate the winners with as much notice as possible.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- The winner’s name and home town will be posted online at http://www.mashdirect.com on 14th February 2013.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Personal information may also be shared with the Promoter’s external partners and/or agents for the purposes of administering the promotion. All entry instructions contained on or within the special promotional packs of Mash Direct form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the competition, all entrants acknowledge that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with the Promotion without any further consent or payment and that their details may be used for future marketing purposes. Publicity may include, but is not limited to, the entrant’s name, images/photographs of the entrant and statements made by winning entrants in relation to their prize.
- A list of winners' names and country will be made available on request from the 14th February 2013 for the period of twenty eight days. Please email email@example.com should you wish to request this list.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation at any time for whatever reason and/or due to circumstances beyond its control. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the decisions made.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Northern Irish law and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter - Mash Direct Ltd, 81 Ballyrainey Road, Comber, Co. Down, BT23 5JU
Mash TipsHave fun with food!