Quality Assurance Placement
46 Week Placement from May/June 2013. Closing 17th March 2013
• Assisting Quality Assurance within Mash Direct
• Controlling traceability from Farm to End product.
• Collecting samples for water and products for analysis - weekly
• Monitoring QA paper work to ensure all controls have been recorded correctly
• Filing Factory data on a daily basis
• NPD – 2 potential customers requiring some NPD
• Internal Audits – against QMS for Mash Direct - monthly
HACCP control ensuring that
• SOPs and CCPs are continually operational on a daily basis
• Basic Hygiene Training – training new staff on personal hygiene as required
• Micro swabs of equipment on a weekly basis
• Hygiene audits to be carried out for the site on a weekly basis
• Daily calibration of temperature probes
• Weekly calibration of check weigh scales
• In brief, Mash Direct is BRC accredited and are subject to unannounced audits. The student’s main objective is to ensure that the Team of workers are carrying out their daily tasks effectively and to improve on SOPs within our manufacturing process.
• Monitoring of raw ingredients into Mash Direct.
PROJECT TYPE WORK
Specific NPD Work
Factory Policy Redeployment