Pan-fried Fish with Parsley Butter Sauce and Mash Direct Mashed Potato
Pan-fried Fish with Parsley Butter and Mash Direct Mashed Potato
Pan-Fried Fish with Parsley Butter Sauce and Mash Direct Mashed Potato
Cooking Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
1 Packet (400g) of Mash Direct Mashed Potatoes
2 Fillets of Fish, weighing 150g/5oz each
30mls Olive Oil
2oz (50g) Butter
1 Handful of Chopped Parsley
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6/190C.
2. Seaon fish with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Heat the frying pan and add in the oil.
3. Fry fish fillets skin side down for 3 minutes, then turn over and cook for a further 4 minutes, then remove from pan.
4. Add butter to the pan, allow to bubble and go a little brown. Throw the parsley in, return fish to pan, skin side down and then spoon herby butter over and cook for 1 minute more, before serving.
5. Heat the Mash Direct Mashed Potato - remove the sleeve, pierce the film lid several times and oven cook for 20 minutes approx. or microwave for 3 minutes approx. (microwave cooking times may vary).
Serving Suggestion: Alternatively serve with our new Dauphinoise Potatoes with Red Onion. Our thinly sliced potatoes with creamy garlic sauce will complete any dish.