Mash Direct WIN Best Marketing Award!
At the Ards Business Awards 2016
Last Friday (11th Nov 2016) at the Ards Business Awards 2016 we were delighted to be awarded the Best Marketing Award and receive Highly Commended in the Best Family Business Award. The judging panel noted that our marketing team continue to use innovative strategies to drive their message and keep a local, family message at the heart of everything they do.
Our entire team were thrilled to receive the awards, with the Head of Marketing, Clare Forster, saying “We’ve all worked extremely hard this year to continue the success of Mash Direct throughout the UK, Ireland and our export markets. So this award means a huge amount to us. We are currently looking forward to the busy Christmas period at Mash Direct, so stay tuned to see what marketing we have in store!”
The awards gala was held in The Queens Hall, Newtownards and was extremely well attended by all the local businesses.
Congratulations to everyone who received awards on the night, please see the full list of winners below:
- Customer Service Independent Retailer: H & J Carnduff
- Best marketing: Mash Direct
- Best new business: Bullhouse Brewing Company
- Customer Service, Professional Business Services: Harbour Dental Practice
- Business Development (Under 10) employees: Limeforge Ltd (See.Sense)
- Business Development (Over 10h) employees: Pattons Bakery
- Best Tourism Event or Activity: Comber Farmers Market
- Best Local Food Producer: FlavourFirst.com
- Best Family Business: Regency Cars
- Best Company to work for: Sharon Malcolm Hairdressing
- Best Coffee Shop: Surgarcane Cafe Bistro
- Business Person of the Year: John Wallace (Lanyon Property & LivinginArds)
- Commitment to the Ards Business Community: Joint winners: Derek Wright, The Precinct and Stewart & Lorraine Donaldson, The Ark Farm
Mash TipsHave fun with food!